PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE HIRING REVERB STUDIOS DESIGN.
1. A 50% DEPOSIT of the value of any Quote is strictly required before project commencement.
2. By accepting a Quote Price, instructing Reverb Studios to go ahead with this project and paying the 50% DEPOSIT you are entering into a CONTRACT OF WORK. Any work undertaken must be paid for according to the terms of the invoice you will receive on completion of the project.
3. Major additional work required by the client after the project start but not mentioned in this estimate will be billed at an ADDITIONAL HOURLY RATE. Only a certain number of changes within reason may be made to your design during delivery of your project. I reserve the right to decide on how many changes or re-designs there will be but it will not exceed a maximum of 2.
4. Project changes reasonably falling under the QUOTED COST of the project will only be made within the PROJECT DURATION period mentioned in the initial QUOTE. This is to avoid open ended project/delays and ensure an end date.
5. The project will be considered completed and an invoice issued after the PROJECT DURATION period mentioned in the initial QUOTE barring unforeseen circumstances/delays. Once the INVOICE is issued no further work will be done on the project until the invoice is paid in full..
6. NB – Failure to pay by the due date mentioned on the invoice will result in SERVICES BEING WITHDRAWN and any WORK RECLAIMED.
7. Ownership of new Website Domains, Website Framework, Email, and any other Designs will remain with Reverb Studios until the invoice is paid in full except where work is commenced on an existing, owned resource (Website, Logo, etc..)
8. Ongoing SUPPORT for any project after the project end date will be billed at an HOURLY RATE unless a fault lies with Reverb Studios.
9. Reverb Studios will contact clients from time to time regarding service renewals and other relevant information. All communication will be by EMAIL primarily therefore clients must ensure that current and CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS including a valid EMAIL address are provided to Reverb Studios. Services and Web Addresses lost due to non receipt of invoices at invalid email addresses will not be the responsibility of Reverb Studios.
10. Clients are responsible for the provision of all informational content for a project whether textual, graphic or other. Responsibility will not be taken by Reverb Studios for any COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT on content chosen or provided by the client themselves. Reverb Studios reserves the right to remove any illegal, offensive or obscene content published by a client.
11. All Websites are powered by third party OPEN SOURCE content management (CMS) software that is constantly being updated by others. No responsibility will be taken by Reverb Studios for such software that becomes out of date or software that becomes insecure or unstable over time or for any security breaches that may occur. Reverb Studios does however offer service contracts at a yearly rate to help keep CMS software updated.
12. Reverb Studios cannot be held responsible for Website hosting DOWNTIME caused by external influences, negligence by the client or Bandwidth/Storage limit breaches. Reverb Studios sub-contracts to a third party SHARED HOSTING company that guarantees uptime within industry standards but some downtime is always expected.
13. Reverb Studios will not be responsible for client DATA BACKUP. Backups of all Website data are made and kept automatically by the Hosting Company sub-contracted by Reverb Studios and can be made available on request. Clients are also advised to export, copy and backup their own data.
14. Web Design clients are expected to use the TUTORIALS and MANUALS provided both in their Website Admins and at http://www.reverbstudios.ie/category/wordpress-tips/ to learn the use of the WORDPRESS Website Content Management system used for all Reverb Studios websites. No Training will be provided within the scope of a quote but may be available at an additional hourly rate on request if needed.
15. Quotes are valid for a period of ONE MONTH only from the date of issue and are subject to change depending on current prices and any changes to the design specifications by either the client or Reverb Studios, before or during the project build.
16. Quotes containing Domain & Hosting charges will require renewal of same each year following the website build. Reverb Studios reserves the right to take down websites for non payment of these renewal fees.